This final 1.0 release has mostly bug fixes and a lot of code tidy up so nothing else worth mentioning here. I still have a lot of documentation to write so bear with me while I sort through all that and get some helpful documents out in the wild. I’m going to add them in order of what I see as most important, but if you are desperate for some documentation on something you are trying to do, let me know and I’ll see if I can get to it sooner.
You can download Version 1.0 from here.
See the 1.0 Roadmap for a list of new features and updates.
There are a few exciting new features in the works that I’m hoping to release into the stable branch soon. Features like:
- Filesystem support for Google Drive.
- Filesystem support for my in-house Distributed Storage Service.
- The HazaarDSS is a media file farming service for those on a budget. The next release will have native support for HazaarDSS built-in.
- More Googly Services.
- Better exception handling and custom error classes. These have always been in the back of my mind and the basics to allow custom error handlers has been there since day 0. In fact the default error handler is implemented as a standard Action Controller. With some tweaking it should be easy to add support for your own error handlers so you can get custom error output themed to your site/app.
- MUCH MUCH more! (everyone says that, and I mean it!)